X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vin Diesel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by the.....

BTW Jamie, Bear has posted a link on bravehearts you may be interested in, I think it's 'Hey bikers' or similar. It's about a girl who regularly rides thro' Chernobyl. Worth a look
    Cheers Rhino

The downland village of Storrington, West Sussex, United Kingdom (50º 55' 15.42"N 0º 26' 13.44"W)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Free Kilt

Hey! Thanks Jamie and Rhino for your enthusiastic support. I'll let you know when the free kilt is offered!!!
    [B][I][U]No. of Kilts[/U][/I][/B][I]:[/I] 102.[I] [B]"[U][B]Title[/B]"[/U][/B][/I]: Lord Hamish Bicknell, Laird of Lochaber / [B][U][I]Life Member:[/I][/U][/B] The Scottish Tartans Authority / [B][U][I]Life Member:[/I][/U][/B] The Royal Scottish Country Dance Society / [U][I][B]Member:[/B][/I][/U] The Ardbeg Committee / [I][B][U]My NEW Photo Album[/U]: [/B][/I][COLOR=purple]Sadly, and with great regret, it seems my extensive and comprehensive album may now have been lost forever![/COLOR]/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was reading "Entertainment Weekly", and they made fun of Vin Diesel for "having horribly fashion sense, and wearing the ugliest skirt [they've] seen in a long time.

I guess not all publicity is good publicity.

Rufus

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Ham!
    No problem, I'm pulling for you. If I ever meet Howie the first question I'll ask is why he hasn't comped you a kilt yet. Of course the likelyhood of my meeting Howie here on the left coast is such that I'd advise you not to hold your breath!

Jamie

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rufus,
    Since the folks at "Entertainment Weekly" don't seem to have a kilt wearer on staff or know the difference between a kilt and a skirt I have to wonder if they can truley be arbiters of what is ugly. How can someone give fashion opinions if they don't know the first thing about the subject?

Jamie

The downland village of Storrington, West Sussex, United Kingdom (50º 55' 15.42"N 0º 26' 13.44"W)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bikercelt1
    Hey Ham!
    No problem, I'm pulling for you. If I ever meet Howie the first question I'll ask is why he hasn't comped you a kilt yet. Of course the likelyhood of my meeting Howie here on the left coast is such that I'd advise you not to hold your breath!

Jamie
    Thanks Jamie. I owe you one.

By the way, Howie pops over to the West Coast (I assume that's what you call the "left coast") several times each year. However, I think he heads for Los Angeles most times ..... you'll have to move out of "Utilikilts Country" and mosey on down South a bit!!
    [B][I][U]No. of Kilts[/U][/I][/B][I]:[/I] 102.[I] [B]"[U][B]Title[/B]"[/U][/B][/I]: Lord Hamish Bicknell, Laird of Lochaber / [B][U][I]Life Member:[/I][/U][/B] The Scottish Tartans Authority / [B][U][I]Life Member:[/I][/U][/B] The Royal Scottish Country Dance Society / [U][I][B]Member:[/B][/I][/U] The Ardbeg Committee / [I][B][U]My NEW Photo Album[/U]: [/B][/I][COLOR=purple]Sadly, and with great regret, it seems my extensive and comprehensive album may now have been lost forever![/COLOR]/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12