X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Thread: Dang Rocky!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dang Rocky!

Yesterday I ordered the Celtic Nations ex-rental kilt which I wanted for this weekend. Now let me say first, I procrastinated because I didn't know if I could afford a new kilt (turns out I can't really but that's my headache), anyway, since I wanted to wear it to a holiday ball this weekend I was worried about letting it go normal shipping, so I paid for the two day ship. Well I'll have you know it arrived today, fits well if not a little long and I now have my first 8 yard kilt. The way you guys added the hose after the initial order, no muss no fuss was awesome.

To everyone else, if you're looking for a deal on an 8 yard kilt check out the ones Rocky has on sale. I got the Celtic Nations tartan and the red is much deeper than in the photos on the website. I'm convinced I'm the first person to even try on the kilt I got. Light rental duty indeed, I don't think the inner strap had ever been buckled.

Wait a minute, what am I doing, you'll probably go buy the other two tartans in my size before I can save up for them.

2. The Following 7 Users say 'Aye' to HootinHoller For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchased 2 of the ex-rentals, American Heritage and Stirling. I was extremely pleased with them! It looks like there are some still available!

Ordering an 8 yard wool kilt and receiving in the same week? You can't beat that!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    on touting Rocky's (and his staff's) service. Two orders, lots of questions answered up front, and a post-order modification that they handled seamlessly. I have a USAK casual and one of his American Heritage X-rentals. Great stuff, great service, great prices, fast shipping... Hope to add more to my collection when I can (when the wife lets me).
    Last edited by MinusHD; 22nd January 15 at 04:58 PM.
    Sláinte from Texas,
    - Minus
    Man ˇ Motorcycle Enthusiast ˇ Musician

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rocky and his crew really understand customer satisfaction. I just got my first kilt from him. Great knowledge, advice and service. Saving for another!