X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    3389 Schuylkill Rd, Spring City, PA 19475
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by duke_19_62 View Post
    Can I get one without the USAK logo on the apron?
    Sure! Just send us an email as SOON as you place the order asking for the logo to be taken off (or call as soon as your order is put through) and we'll gladly take the patch off the kilt before we send it. It's not ironed on... just sewn on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyR View Post
    Sure! Just call as soon as your order is put through and we'll gladly take the patch off the kilt before we send it. It's not ironed on... just sewn on.
    Order placed, call made. Now just have to wait 2 weeks. Let the jonesing begin!
    (The two weeks is for the custom casual kilt I ordered at the same time.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought my first kilt from you guys!

Looks like a great deal and thank you.

-Jared Robinson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know "Rush" means out the door in two weeks. I just checked on the web site (I know tomorrow is just one week), and it says the order shipped! Can't wait until it gets here. I'm not that far, so (fingers crossed) tomorrow or Thursday?! May the Kilt Gods speed it on its way!
    "Don't give up what you want most for what you want now."
    Just my 2˘ worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Good Deal & Top Shelf Service

I work in a position where customer service is huge, we have enormous push on Net Promoter Score (NPS), so I am very aware of service and how I am treated and often disappointed but have no problem giving a shout out when I get great service.

I took advantage of this sale and emailed Rocky with a small request regarding the order. I anticipated if it could be fulfilled it would delay the shipping by a couple of days. Instead, I received an email acknowledging my request along with a no problem. Then in a little more than 12 hours from when I ordered the kilt last night, I had a notice that the kilt had shipped.

Of course as I already have 8 USA Kilts I know that there will be no issue with quality and USPS says delivery Saturday.

THANKS, Rocky!

3389 Schuylkill Rd, Spring City, PA 19475
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by seanachie View Post
    I work in a position where customer service is huge, we have enormous push on Net Promoter Score (NPS), so I am very aware of service and how I am treated and often disappointed but have no problem giving a shout out when I get great service.

I took advantage of this sale and emailed Rocky with a small request regarding the order. I anticipated if it could be fulfilled it would delay the shipping by a couple of days. Instead, I received an email acknowledging my request along with a no problem. Then in a little more than 12 hours from when I ordered the kilt last night, I had a notice that the kilt had shipped.

Of course as I already have 8 USA Kilts I know that there will be no issue with quality and USPS says delivery Saturday.

THANKS, Rocky!
    We're happy to hear our Customer Service is up to snuff and we've kept you a happy customer. Thanks for the kind words!

7. The Following User Says 'Aye' to RockyR For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me too!

Just placed an order for a Celtic Nation casual. Now the wait begins...Aargh!

9. The Following User Says 'Aye' to KiltieRod For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great Choice.....

Quote Originally Posted by KiltieRod View Post
    I have this in a casual kilt and it is a real favorite, I gets lots of positive comments on it as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by duke_19_62 View Post
    I know "Rush" means out the door in two weeks. I just checked on the web site (I know tomorrow is just one week), and it says the order shipped! Can't wait until it gets here. I'm not that far, so (fingers crossed) tomorrow or Thursday?! May the Kilt Gods speed it on its way!
    Arrived today! I will be wearing the Scottish National tartan kilt and spats Saturday, December 27th with the Scottish American Military Society as we march in the parade preceding the Military Bowl in Annapolis, MD. The game pits Virginia Tech vs Cincinnati.

Big thanks to all at USA Kilts, especially Breandán my kilt-maker. The custom US Army casual is fantastic as well. This is USAK Numbers 2 and 3. There will be more!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KiltieRod View Post
    Today, it arrived!
    I must say, it looks fantastic!
    That was fast - even had Christmas in the mix and only 9 1/2 days to arrive up here in Ontario!

Thanks Rocky and Co.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12